Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 3

5. Focusing on gestures and expressions...perfect moment with this little girl!6. Move around/change vantage point. This assignment wasn't as successful. I was feeling insecure spending too much time photographing the same subject and trying to get them from different angles without being intrusive...and that shows in my pictures. But I chose this picture, even though I was really thinking about the gestures and expressions while I was taking pictures this little girl, because I have a lot of shots of her and her family and this best shows the assignment to me .

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful job! The little girl's expression is precious. The prop is perfect. I like the rich colors. Strong showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effective depth of field in the close up. Her slight smile and the way she is hugging the stuffed animal se is very revealing. It is all about gesture and expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these shots are fantastic. I like the warmth and DOF of the top one. The expression on the girl's face is great as well.
    I really like the tones and composition of the second one. The girl reaching up as the adults probably don't notice - great! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the background is key to the success of each of these images. the main action is strong and well complimented by the depth of field.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. .What a Cute Photograph!!!... I love the Light source... and wonderful expressions.. it shows great creativity...

    ReplyDelete